This page is based on concepts in Dr. Guzman’s book Writing Well Wherever You Work, a distillation of ideas presented in over forty years of teaching in colleges, corporations, and other organizations.
It will also contain other articles on professional and grant writing, links to other useful material on the web, as well as the Professional Writing Video Series directly below.
THE PROFESSIONAL WRITING VIDEO SERIES:
- Part 1: Writing Well Wherever You Work
- Part 2: Defining Your Problem First
- Part 3: Refining Problem Definitions
- Part 4: Writing Lean Prose
- Part 5: Writing that Flows
- Part 6: Sentence Patterns
- Part 7: Logical Patterns